Knowing that we can rely on your support each month – with a gift of any size — makes an incredible difference in our efforts to help individuals who need to improve their literacy skills. With a monthly contribution to LCMC, you help strengthen Montgomery County.
Why become a monthly contributor?
- Automatic monthly gifts are the easiest way for you to provide for those in need.
- Automatic deductions are cost-effective for us, enabling us to put more money directly into our programs.
- The terms of your monthly gift are flexible. You can change the amount any time you need to.
By making a tax-deductible monthly investments/contributions of $10, $20, $50 or more to LCMC, you can ensure that a person with a desire to learn to read, write or speak English get the help they need. You can help build a future free from illiteracy.
- If you’d like to send your contribution by mail, print this form and include it with your contribution.
- If you’d like to contribute via the United Way or the Combined Federal Campaign, please use the following Investor/Contributor designation numbers:
|Number 8490||Number 56171|
You can also donate through iGive or Network for Good: Click on the logos below.